Dear International Biogeography Society,
We are excited to announce the 2nd annual election for the board of the International Network of Next-Generation Ecologists (INNGE).
The call is available via this Google form (http://goo.gl/forms/
The form must be filled before January 8th with the following information.
1. your name
2. your society (if applicable)
3. your country
4. your vision for INNGE, how would you like to see INNGE evolve over the coming years
(<200 span="" words="">200>
5. how you can contribute to that vision (<100 span="" words="">100>
6. your biography (one short paragraph or bullet points; may include URL link to additional info).
This information will constitute a candidature and will be included on the ballot.
The election schedule is as follows:
· December 11th: Call for candidates
· January 8th : Voting open
· February 8th: Voting closed
· February 10th: Results announcement
We invite you to read INNGE’s bylaws and to stay abreast of developments via the INNGE blog, Facebook, and Twitter.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions regarding the elections or the bylaws, or any other aspect regarding INNGE.
With best wishes,
(on behalf of INNGE’s Governing Board)
INNGE Governing Board member and Membership Coordinator
Dr Rachel White
Lecturer in Ecology and Conservation
School of Pharmacy and Biomolecular Sciences, University of Brighton, UK
Cockcroft Building, Level 8, Room 804